pets = huisdieren
figure out = verzinnen, bedenken
First read the assignment. Next watch the video. Take notes to help you do the assignment.
- How many brothers and sisters does Sumac have?
- And how many pets?
- When Sumac’s grandpa arrives, they “have to figure out to make room for one more.”
Explain what this means.
Extra speaking assignment
- Now it’s your turn to introduce yourself and your family.
- First write the answers to the following 2 questions:
- How many people are there in your family?
- Can you name one or more special things about your family? Write them down.
- There you go: Hold your short introduction for your classmates. Or film it on camera.
Use your answers to the 2 questions to help you.